Monday, May 26, 2008

Bank holiday events. . .

A scene from the continental market City Hall Belfast, last day Monday 26th. If you look closely you can see SUKI TEA's white tent. we're sampling tea all day so if you're about come and have a taste.
Last week was the Caffe Culture show, a two day event aimed at the cafe and hospitality business in the Olympia, London. It was very busy and we had a great response. It seems that loose leaf tea is definitely on the up. Many other tea companies are trying desperately to perfect the teabag but do we really need it? From the response we got last week it seems that more and more people are coming round to the idea that with the right equipment loose leaf tea is not a hassle and you can match the quality of a fine coffee with fine teas.
This week we're at Belfast City Hall Continental Market (ABOVE). Today is the last day unfortunately but after London I jumped straight into the market and have had barely a minute to update my activities here which reminds me. . . I have not published anything for a while as I’ve been flat out with SUKI TEA so I'll do a catch up on what’s been happening very soon. Lots of exciting news for tea lovers. . .

No comments:

Suki Tea Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter