Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's a baby girl.

It's a baby girl. Welcome to the wonderful world baby Mary!
Annie has just given birth to a healthy baby girl. 5am on Saturday morning. We're all delighted for her here at Suki Tea and wish the new family all the best.

A lot of you have requested that I pass on a message.

Just click here. . . and I'll make sure Annie recieves all messages.
MESSAGE FOR ANNIE & family.
I was over seeing her last night and all is picture postcard!
In the mean time I'll be running the show along with Michael, Julie, Emma and Margaret in the 'tea factory' and Jenny on the markets.

For those of you wanting to send flowers/gifts please send to:
ANNIE & FAMILY
C/O Oscar - Suki Tea
6 Twin Spires,
155 Northumberland St,
Belfast,
BT13 2JF.

No comments:

Suki Tea Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter