Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have just returned from a very romantic weekend away with Samantha to Prague.
We had set to visit lots of tea houses as it was almost 5 years ago that Samantha and i along with Annie and a few others were there and that's what we did, well Annie and I did.
The romance bit was getting engaged, almost everyone knows now so I'm okay to put this down officially but that's not the point of this story.
As I had mentioned we had set to visit lots a tea houses but didn't manage as many as i would have liked, we did have other things on our minds.
This place was just down from our hotel, Hotel Neruda, great stay! which was right underneath the castle. (Great views of the city)
Samantha wearing one of our new Sharon Hay Teacup necklace.
Our room in Hotel Neruda. . . . . and a flying cup of tea.
It was that cold in Praha that I had icicles from my chin.
Prague Original Tea house.
They had a fantastic range of tea, it would have been as inspiration to see 5 years ago when we we're researching tea houses in Prague.





No comments:

Suki Tea Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter